This is so very yummy!Making it right now. A must try.
What you will need:
4-6 boneless chicken breasts (bone in would work but boneless is so much easier)
Garlic (as desired)
1-2 cups chicken stock
1. Place chicken breast in Crock-pot on high. (I even put my chicken breasts in frozen! Super easy!)
2. Squeeze full lemon on top of chicken. ( You can use more than one if you want. I love lemon so I used 2)
3. Pour chicken broth in over the chicken breasts. It should cover them completely.
4. Add garlic and any other seasonings you may like.
5. Put on lid,and cook for 3 hours on high.
6. When it is finished you can drain it, and enjoy!
I have mine cooking right now,and it smells amazing.
The best part about this recipe is that it is very versatile. It can be put on top of a fresh salad,cut into cubes for a nice chicken salad, add some noodles into the crock pot and it’s a lemon garlic pasta dish, etc.. This is a wonderful recipe, and it is so easy!